Vmax4 Misc Parts....

Vmaxmike

Ok I'm cleaning my shelf in attempts to off set the cost of my motor build. I don't have alot of thing but let me know if your interested.

89A(750) CDI ............$70

8BU(800) CDI............$100

'94 wire harness..........$50
(new style CDI plugs)

'92 secondary clutch...Sold
(balanced w/42-37Helix)

Rear tunnel cooler ......$20

'92-'94 chain case.......Sold
(empty)

'92 std. chain............Sold
(13wide 66links)

TSS Pogo caps...........$10ea.

Primary cover short......Sold

Std. 9tooth Drivers......$25

Airbox Vmax 500/600 ..$20

89A10 weights...........Sold
17.2 base 13.9tip
(Tony's set up)

Yamaha W-W-W........Sold
primary spring

Tall Primary cover......Sold

If you want pics or have questions let me know, and if ya don't like my prices PM me your offer, worst that I'll do is tell ya to go fish :)

Thks.
M

Last edited:

You made a decision on your pipes yet? My dad is looking for some 750 pipes for his sled, but might be able to talk him into swapping everything to your 800 setup.

still waiting on one damn seal to be able to reassemble my engine.... So no prob. gonna be 2 weeks before I get it lit and then I'll decide.

M

What seal Mike? Where is it coming from?

Phil (opsled)

I tried Yamahapartsdepot.com / Metricpartsoutlet and after waiting a week and a half to get my damn box they only shipped half of it, I called and their responce was yea sorry I they forgot to put the other stuff in my box.... NICE!!

The upside is It gave me time to assemble my new hotrod engine this weekend....

One down one to go if ya look close my sled motor is on the bench behind this one, that and Roo's brake kit too :)

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 300
Hi , Mike i'm trying to find that post . i think u put up. about installing the tensioner spring. the way it goes in. thanks

Back