Vmax's can be an addiction

Mad Powersports

Valued Sponsor
well, since I finished up the 97/600 on Sat and ran her for a long run I'm satisfied with the final product.

Now while I'm waiting for my 750 parts I decided to start another project. I don't know what the PO was thinking but he had a Viper exhaust system on it. Kinda hacked it in there. I was wondering, he said it was the cats meow as far as the performance aspect goes. I never heard of such thing. Anyone else heard of this setup? the specs are in my sig.

Tomorrow I'm going to pull clutches to look at springs, weights etc and pull the carb rack to see what the internals are. I just purchased a set of Power Inc tripple pipes and need to set this baby up. Anyone have a starting point as far as what this needs for jetting? Where do these pipes make the power? I don't have any literature on or with the pipes. Also, anyone have one of these 780 big bores, and if so what can I expect from it. Is there any way of finding what was done without tearing into it? There are some numbers stamped on the reed side bottom of all three jugs. I called Hauck and they told me those numbers don't mean anything to them.

p1270804yl7.jpg

It has Hauck sticker on the windshield?

780 triples aren´t my bol of cereal, but I think someone should be able to help you out. Totallyamaha is a good place to start asking too.

Ike

Back