Wanted: Brake rotor key

Silver Talon

As the title says, I need the key to hold the rotor in place on my 92. Anyone have one they could ship to 04965? Thanks!

Any idea what size it would be? I work in a big machine shop and we've probably got something around here. If not, I've got a bunch of stuff at home that they threw away, and I went dumpster divin' for it. I've got quite a collection of stuff in the pole barn that they just throw away over the years.

Shark

The key for my 95 measures .276 square by 1.175 long with full radius on each end. converts to 7mm square. MSCDIRECT has 7mm keystock for $8 a foot plus shipping.

There 'ya go. You could make a bunch of 'em for $8. A good hardware store would probably have that size stock, save on the shipping. Make sure it's hardened steel.

Shark

I tried twice, and kept getting an srx key, so i figured id try here and see if anyone had one laying around. The local yammie dealer is a tard.

Silver Talon said:
I tried twice, and kept getting an srx key, so i figured id try here and see if anyone had one laying around. The local yammie dealer is a tard.

No problem, just give him the part number and you will get the correct one.

Just called them, have 1 instock, but they had to keep ording one from before, lol. Ill have someone pick it up for me this weekend hopefully. Just have to clean out the garage to get to the poor thing!

Back