WANTED: helix ~ 48/40 or close

Master of Faster

Hey guys, I'm looking for a helix for the 95 and newer style clutches. Something in a 48/40, 48/38, 47/38 or something close.

I'm running a 51/43 right now and need something shallower, thanks.

Helix

Hey MOF, was going through some of my old stuff last night, low and behold there's a brand new Bender 48/40 helix, no bushing. This is for the 800 secondary, Which secondary is in your sled?

Skinner said:
Hey MOF, was going through some of my old stuff last night, low and behold there's a brand new Bender 48/40 helix, no bushing. This is for the 800 secondary, Which secondary is in your sled?

If it does'nt work for him send it my way. Looking for a 47\41 but that will get me close

47/41

jminor said:
If it does'nt work for him send it my way. Looking for a 47\41 but that will get me close

Told ya to use that 47/41 helix in the first damn place

who said you were always right?? Hell last time you sent me a 17 wide gear it was a little "thin".. I have a 47\42 right now just looking for lower finish. Also need a 23-15 wide, can you grab me a price? Sorry for hi-jacking this post.

Damn Josh

Tony said I'm always right, so take it up with him!! :653:
As far as the gear,,,,I was lookin out for ya, had it lightened up. Probably why you did so good at Alliston :smilielol

I think I have a 15-23, 5 grand canadian. Now could we please pay attention to MOF's post here instead of getting off topic?
Damn threadjackers!!!! :)

Last edited:

Back