Wanted: Red Windy

LIVINLO

I am looking for a red windshield for my 96. I don't think they are available anymore. If anyone has one, or knows where I could get one, please let me know.
Thanks,
Donovan

LOL! I'm not trying to corner the Vmax-4 market Kirk! Some people think I’m a little crazy for wanting so many, but who are they to judge. Thanks for the tip on the windy, I can do that if I have too, but I would rather find an oem one. Do you know if they were made by yamaha or were they aftermarket? I know that they didn’t come with the red windshield.

I have a low red one used. $80 plus shipping. Yamaha did have them in there 97 parts brochure. The reg. height O.E.M. one in red I bought from Vmax4rules had a Yamaha part number.

Kahunas,
I don't have all of them here yet. They are kind of scattered across the US. I am going to pick them up in the next few weeks. I will post some pics then. I think mistermax is a little bitter, because I bought one of them that was just ten min. from his work. Most of the sleds need cosmetic or mechanical tlc, but the price was right so I couldn’t pass them up. When I get them all here I will have to line them up and snap a few pics for you guys.

Bitter noo. just makin a joke... If I was not such a nice guy I would of bought and not given you a chance... as I was there first! But I know you wanted it also..

jst4fun,
The sleds are not all mine, my brother has developed the vmax-4 fever and bought a few of them. It is looking like we will have eight runners and a few parts machines. We don’t have a 95 or 97 as of yet, but we are trolling the market!

Mistermax,
I was just giving you a bad time! You have been great to work with. I was thinking about the parts and maybe instead of shipping them, we could just swing by your place and pick them up. It doesn’t look like you are out of our way.

LIVINLO, Pm'd you back. Wifes due any day so I might go MIA for a while.

When I was at the Cheif a couple years ago I thought Eric told me he new a guy that had 16 Vmax4's.

Very rare indeed. Here is what they looked like. If someone has the OEM part # please list it.

Attachments

• 000_0242-1.jpg
    000_0242-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 46

Back