WANTED: Structurally undamaged hood, nice original seat

stv1991

Picked up a 1993 VMAX4 with 984 miles. Could use a nice seat if anyone would like to part with one. Also, I need a structurally undamaged hood. If it needs a painting, that is OK but no structural damage. Will be going on what will be a very nicely detailed otherwise original sled.

Thanks...Robb

I have several stock hoods that are in excellent shape and I am in Manitowoc Wisconsin. Not sure where Hudson is but may save you some money on freight.
Thanks

Skinner,

I think Manitowoc is quite a drive for me but if you have the right hood, I would make the drive. Otherwise, I know Spee Dee is quite reasonable with the shipping. What year hoods do you have? Any intact '93 hoods? That would be a direct bolt on and would make life super simple.

Just looked at Mapquest.... It is almost a 5 hour drive one way. If you have the right hood, I still would be willing to work something out, even if it meant spending the whole day on the road.

Robb

Last edited:
Robb- There is a very nice looking seat cover (2 actually) on ebay right now pretty darn cheap! I posted the link in the parts on the internet forum. Good Luck!

Back