WANTED VMAX4 Seat

lasnowman

I need a nice clean bolt on seat and go for my 1996 vmax4 800.
1992 to 1997 vmax4 should all fit 750 or 800, if you got one please send pics,condition, price shipped to 06351, CT.

If you want to take a two up seat in trade I have on my vmax4 in nice condition let me know and can send ya pics.

thanks for any help :smilies-9
860-705-4039

FYI- your 96 is the only vmax4 that had the RED Yamaha lettering on it....
jst in case you are trying to keep it all original... :)

Bubba

And just to add..the 1994 through 1996 vmax 500 & 600`s, will fit also...the 96 is the better of them..(has added foam etc)

Thanks jst4fun , like the 96 red but willing to go with white if i can find a clean seat,had two people email from other posts try and puchase the two up this am but made the post clear need one up first or will trade.

Thanks AL P and was talkin to Roadrunner and he said the 600 seat has a plain cover,would like to keep the same bleated seat cover look,in time someone should surface with a seat.

Had plans on going to Maine USCC SM Race Mar 19 and was going to ride the vmax4 at the same time but my plans got canceled so now got time to look with all the snow gone here.

you guys are right vmax4's are additive what is it

you guys are right vmax4's are additive what is it

4 cylinders of 2 stroke badassness! Best looking sled maybe ever built, the power, the speed, the "unknown" factor. Longevity of the beast.

If you dont mind a little work, i posted a thread last week in v4 parts links called a few ebay items. There were 2 very nice looking aftermarket seat covers for like $90 a piece. From what i undrerstand a good upholstry shop can screen print Yamaha on the side pretty cheap.

Edit: just reread your first post. I guess thats not much help if you dont have a junk seat frame to use. I did see an old torn up seat on there too for $30 if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
:Yam:thanks LOVEMYMAX for looking, I just checked ebay and they have some at 90 and a nice top of the line grade for 140 and did see the seat for repair.

Not familar with the screen print for Yamaha who does it and what it cost but if I had a good seat would try this cover below.

New aftermarket seat cover from Scotty's Sled Shed for Yamaha VMAX 4 92-97.
Custom made to order.
One price, your color choices.
Made with hi quality marine grade subzero cold crack vinyl. The top vinyl is the 4 way -65'F cold crack stretch vinyl. Available also in the "sticky seat" non slip material top(black only for non slip).

Hope something shows up for the seat just amatter of finding the right person- and did notice there was a 1992 used CDI buy it now for 399-wow didn't know there worth that much are they made of gold or silver-how much are they new?

Just wanted to say got a great looking seat redone with 97 padding quess its thicker from Vmaxmike with no disappointments and fits my ass fine.
On the vmax4 and ready for snow.

Back