Weenie Roast, Saturday March 7th!

quadzillaracer

WOW!!! its almost here again...who's ready to unleash the rath of the almighty Vmax-4... who will be the king of the 1000' ice and who will dominate the popular Snow Drags...I have my predictions, anybody else, LOL!?

EDIT!!! I think this is the year the Iceman melts and the Caveman rules! Hey would you f**k with a neandrethal that hasn't ever shaved, carries a club and lives in a cave LOL!

Last edited:

Yep almost finished tuning my turbo Nos powered Ovation for the wienie roast. Dont forget that we are going to be meeting at the Chief at 3pm to see if we can beat the record for most Vmax4 in one area. And for the Picture for the Year. And of course a lil racing.

About damn time somebody built me a good sled for towing me back down the return lane! I don't like wasting time...better let Curt get his courage up and test on that one before I throw him on his new Hemi Killer, just might be to much for him, LOL! I don't think Curt truly knows the power these two sleds are putting down, we are not dealing with your average 4-stroke turbo sled, that one of Curts is going to drop jaws and tears, its my "Mini-Me".

Last edited:
Well then get the welder done so everything else can be done....My Vmax4 will be out of the garage tomorrow or Wednesday night. then on to the mini groomer for the lake.
groomer.jpg

Meet Sat after the radar runs then? Geez I may have to get a room to crash:cheers:

I'll be there only this time I'm bringing both guns.

Ran the RX1 last week at High Falls. Track was 800' to start but they shortened it to 600' because of "iffy" ice on the shutdown.

Ran 92.3/93.5/94.7/97.2/95.1 in 600' The full mods were running 99-101.

This weekend I'm taking both to the Dirty Turtle runs. We'll see what the Judge and the RX can do in a 1,000' (I think/hope)

Then the weekend after that the races are at Tustin. I'm pretty sure thats 1,000'

Then the Weenie Roast :party: Yee ha. Going to be three busy weekends. Had much goings on around here with home biz starting to take off, wanting to race sleds, family doings etc....

SH*T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we were going to go to High Falls until we found out it was 800'. Didn't have time to make the changes. If we would have known it was going to be 600, we would have been there. Will probably bring some max4's and trail sleds to cable, can't bring the drag sleds because of the track, ours are all set up for ice. See you guys at the roast

MAD, do you know if they had the races at the Caldron Falls or Noquebay
yet?

Ya they (Caldron) were a week or two before that. Trent was there and I'm sure thats what he said. But, I thought they has two sessions. I could be wrong thoough.

I haven't done a thing to my RX1. It is still setup for 1,000'. I cringed when they shortened the track. I have yet to run a 1,000' track with it. How are those times for 600'?

Last edited:
weenie roast here i come its time to rock out with my stock out... the only mod is the x10 & 1.25 track neither make me go faster but i'll be there i put in for days off 2mo. ago & the b!t(# still scedualed me so i get to call in sick

I would go but the place where I buy race fuel is out and won't be getting anymore in and there isn't any room's left unless you want to drive for an hour from the hotel, we are planning to go next year, maybe we will be more prepared.

i realize weene roast is this wknd but the 7th is sun. so is the big deal sat. or sun. thanks i can only make 1 day & i want to be in the pic of all the vmax4s because
:smiley-12

Saturday this is the thread from last years event that was brought back from the dead. Race fuel could be purchased from quadzillaracer as he is going to be there. This would have to be discused beforehand tho.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back