What can you tell me about an SXR700,YR2000

BUBS SRX

I'm going to look at an SXR 700 tomorrow selling for $2800 with a covered trailor,Supposedly low miles I'll fill you in after I look.Ive got 2 80 SRXs and a 79 Exciter that took a plunge into the lake last year,We now call it DEEP SIX.I just want to know if it compares to the SRX or if it's worth the money.All opinions appreciated thanks in advance!!!
WHERES THE YAMAHA RULES SIGN?

sounds like a good deal. i have an '01 sxr 500. rides and handles good. wish i had gone with the 600 or 700 instead because it would be nice to have a little more power when i want to play. but they are a nice sled.

I owned 1. Bender pipes & rosentreter porting woke it up huge. About 112 hp stock & mega bulletproof. Clutching is wacked but can be dialed in for about $75. Needs to be jetted down also. Good on fuel but likes oil. Very low maintenance sled.

I went too look last night,All i can say is WOW!!!
This sled has 610 miles and comes with ALL ALUMINUM Covered trailor for $2800.
One Problem is Their son hit something and did not tell the parents.Windshield,headlight assembly,Leftside lower control arm,right side upper and lower control arms and the IFS bar are all damaged.They have all the parts ready to go back on the machine.
The track is studded with about 200 gold diggers.Every thing else is perfect,The battery was dead so I am going back to hear it run and test drive if possable.
WELL THE BIG QUESTION IS IS IT WORTH THE PRICE?

if you can do the work i would still say you are getting a deal. check it over very closely. make sure you know for sure that the replacement parts are there to do the job. even if you didn't want the sled you could fix it and sell it and put some money in your pocket between the two.

MY thoughts exactly,Ive' been looking for a good trailer but to part with both will be tough.I could sell my 2 80 SRXS and get some money back maybe a grand or better,but wouldnt count on that for sure.I have always wanted a newer sled but the old ones are so cool,Down side is they ALWAYS NEED WORK(THE OLD ONES).

Back