What do I need to race?

Quad-800

What do I need to race? I know I need skis and a track what else is needed is there a site that sells asphalt racing stuff?

This is all you need.........

6slcdgj.jpg

re

I am sorry I would like to here from some one who isnt a smart ASS. Every thing coast money, THANK YOU CAPTIN OBVIOUS!!!!!! If dont have anything productive to say, I would prefer you did post on my thread!

Check with Wahl Brothers Racing, they have a great selection of asphalt suspensions, skis, ect. They also have a website as well. Most organizations are going to require you to also have an equipped tether switch wired in. Anyways, go to www.sled-hedz.com they have a great Asphalt Racing Forum with questions you can ask from some good guys. You can see pics of various sleds, ask any questions...they will get you straightened out in no time! Just remember that your starting to cross the line, between being a race sled or trail sled, hard to do both effectively.

Best of Luck!

Listen, realisticlly all you need is a track and a set of skiiis to have a damn good time bracket racing.I see jabber800 has a set for sale on here,if not there let me know I have made them.When you you want to play with with the big boys(there is alot of them)you get into ignitions carbon fiber everything big boring (however I've never seen a vmax4 bored to match these 1400 actic cats or doos)and aftermarket front and rear suspensions.Ideally you want to get rid of ANY extra weight.

re

I just want to have a litle fun in the off season without trashing my sled. I have a stock 92 skid I can modify. I also plan on buying ski's and a track.

Back