what is an exciter sx?

Hey Nate (speednutt) great to see you on here and glad to hear about your purchase. The Exciter SX's were a cool sled and with production at 1-year makes them all the better, they weren't a turd!

For those of you guys not familiar with Nate, he is a huge contributor to the sport of snowmobile racing. When NSSR originally folded back around 2001(?) the sport of speed running was in huge trouble leaving fast guys nowhere to run other than backyard radar runs. Nate (speednutt) stepped up and created CMSA (Central Minnesota Speed Association) a professional 1000' speed run organization based out of MN with legit ISR recognized World Records. After a great run over the years and some fast action, Nate's busy work load schedule required him to pass the torch to Ron and Stacy Bray who ressurected the NSSR name in 2009 and brings us to where we are today. Nate still monitors and updates the new NSSR site and still remains an asset. So I didn't want this post to get hijacked, but thought you guys would like to know who speednutt is and his contribution to our sport over the years, welcome aboard Nate!

WOW. That is one heck of an introduction Justin. Thanks
i am just like anyone else here, an addiction to sleds that i havent been able to cure. And oh have i tried to cure it.

Back