What is this fitting for ? ? ?

Chris

So i was working on my V Max4 and found 1 fitting i dont have a clue what it is for . . . . There is a Nipple that looks like for a hose on the front of the motor , , , it is right under # 2 from the mag side right under the exhaust manifold what is this for it as far as i know nothing went to it befor , , , Realy like to know dont want it to blow up or something crazy

Oh that was a quick reply , Thank you very much , Do they all have this , It just looked out of place , < , , , , Its good i waited a month for parts finaly got them last night and got her all back together today , Just waiting for the sealent on the crank case halves to set up

Hey...acording to yamaha`s parts diagram, that assembley is called a "cock assembley" part number SKU: 89A-12560-00-00..
the nipple on the end, is called the "cock drain" part number SKU: 89A-12478-00-00..hahahaha

wow...never knew my vmax4 had a cock on it.....hahahahahahahaha

sorry..just could`nt resist..I`ve been giggling for about the last 5 minutes since looking up that part..

anyway..

AL P

Al- you should put some Vagisil on the hyfax to make it faster and to make sure you don't get a sliderail yeast infection...

Back