What Yr Vmax-4 and Clutch Info in Greenland

loneduck

Hi everyone
I am looking for a clutch for my 92/93 vmax4. is there anyone who knows where i can get one and what they cost?
Been searching ebay and other sites with no luck:-(
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Loneduck's Vmax-4

Loneduck is not sure what year Vmax-4 he has. He asked me to download some pictures of his "scooter". I guess they are called scooters in Greenland?? Looks like it has 92 side panels, 93 hood and tunnel decal w/ 8BU Cylinders?

Loneduck please post VIN # on tunel and motor.

Attachments

• Loneduck.jpg
    Loneduck.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Loneduck1.jpg
    Loneduck1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Loneduck2.jpg
    Loneduck2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Loneduck3.jpg
    Loneduck3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 106
Greenland

I have been trading emails w/ Jes (Loneduck), and thought some of you would appriciate the pic's of a Vmax-4 in Greenland!

Attachments

• Loneduck5.jpg
    Loneduck5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Loneduck6.jpg
    Loneduck6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 85
Wow that's not very green to me... sorry just had to say it!

Sled looks good by the way! And the senery is awesome!

Hi everyone
I am looking for a clutch for my 92/93 vmax4. is there anyone who knows where i can get one and what they cost?
Been searching ebay and other sites with no luck:-(
Thanks in advance
You need to determine whether you have 750 or 800 clutches. You also didn't state which clutch you are looking for;secondary
Or primary. I'm sure someone on here has clutches for sale or you
Can rebuild them if not cracked.
Primary's are about $200 and secondary about $100.

Hi Ted and Dennis
By the big help of Carl i now know my sled is a mutt ( i think he called it) its a primary im looking for and Carl had one. The sled is i guess from 92/93 but with a 800 engine in it. The belt has been changed from standard to one with air suspention ( i think its called) its been reinforced so the vin nr is covered up but i plan on this weekend to see if i can get to it.

Back