World Series of drag racing Gaylord MI Feb 16-17, 2008

World series

Were bust'in our a***s to get the sleds ready for this event, hoping to have 5 sleds on the ice. I personally know the guys that are putting this together. They have some fast stuff of their own. I was going to post this as soon as all the details were worked out but ya beat me to it. We were hoping to rondeveous with you, Shark and Al and anyone else on here as I suspect this in your neck of the woods. Hopefully it will be Terry Burmeister, Nate B, Brakes, Brutus, Rodman, Dave Jr, myself and the tech crew. I think Chris Gardner is going too. Hope to see you guys there!!!!

That sounds like a helluva lot of fun. i'd like to go but don't think I'll have the 4 ready by then. May have to take the 600 and see what she can do.. Anyone from WI going?

Last edited:
fleet man said:
That sounds like a helluva lot of fun. i'd like to go but don't think I'll have the 4 ready by then. May have to take the 600 and she what she can do.. Anyone from WI going?

YUP
Were all cheeseheads

I'll probably be there as a spectator. Won't be bringing the sled because it's not ready to ride, I probably won't be, either. It's been a long time since I've seen ice drags. The last time was many years ago in Lewiston. It would be fun to meet up with some of you guys and see your set-ups.

Shark

Well, it is looking like I might be able to do this. I need to get the hell outta Dodge for a weekend. :4fzfpi:

So, Who else is going? When ya leaviin'? Places to stay near the event? I would like to meet up with some of you fellas on the way there. Need to start planning.

Where are they holding this on Lake Ostego? Wish I could make it but I doubt I will be able to because of prior comitments.:2dontknow

It will be held at the airstrip in Gaylord. Kind of nice, you don't have to worry about 40 rigs goin through the ice

Back