wtb 95 800 cdi

Thanks guys! Phil, we are still trying to find your cases, Terry has one more motor to look at thats in storage that came from Matt. All the others were standard serial numbers

OK Dave. I know you are one busy m-effer so anything you could do would be great. I did get a call from someone in Canada this summer with another 0MU0 bottom end asking some Q's but it didn't sound as though he wanted to part with it so I didn't even ask.

I want to get this sled done but the summer has been crazy.

Thanks for all your help. It's GREATLY appreciated.

Phil (opsled)

PS, To any of you guys that are somewhat new around here Dave (Skinner) is one of the best you'll find (and he ain't alone). He's been here for a long time. His words are gold. So Dave_Vmax4,, if Skinner has what you need you couldn't buy from a better guy.

PS, To any of you guys that are somewhat new around here Dave (Skinner) is one of the best you'll find (and he ain't alone). He's been here for a long time. His words are gold. So Dave_Vmax4,, if Skinner has what you need you couldn't buy from a better guy.[/QUOTE]

He is one of the best guys I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with[ Period]

Phil (opsled)

PS, To any of you guys that are somewhat new around here Dave (Skinner) is one of the best you'll find (and he ain't alone). He's been here for a long time. His words are gold. So Dave_Vmax4,, if Skinner has what you need you couldn't buy from a better guy.

Totally agree with Phil!

Apparently Dave (Skinner) is so popular his inbox is full-up...have been trying to pm for a couple days:(

Phil (opsled)

Totally agree with Phil!

And I agree with both Doug and Phil!!!
Bubba...:rockon:

Back