WTB Bearcat/T660 secondary

Chris65

Looking for one of these for my pull tractor project. Hoping one of you guys can help out. i have found a few on craigslist and some of the other sled forums, but it seems no one wants to reply to messages.

They started using these on 1995 Bearcats and a couple of the other 2 up sleds. I think it was about 2005 or so when they switched to the diamond drive junk. They are also used on the T660 non-turbo sleds.

It doesn't matter if it is a roller or button clutch. Either one will be fine for me.

As most of you know, these are easiest to tell apart from the other clutches by the diameter. The clutch I need is the 11-3/8" diameter. The regular clutch is about an inch smaller.

Even if someone just has the sheaves, that is fine. The rest of the parts are the same as the regular Cat clutch.

Seems like I saw one on eBay earlier in the week when I was looking for helixs. Just type in arctic cat secondary. Might get lucky! If you wanted to buy knew I think I seen them on Wahl bros racing. They are pretty proud of it tho kinda pricey

Thanks Bubba. I saw the ones on Wahl Bros, and I scour Ebay almost daily. There was one there a few days ago, and I put it in my watch list. It disappeared. The auction never ended or anything like that, it just vanished! It was kinda pricey too though. If nothing else, I am going to try some of the little salvage places I know of and see what they might have.

Yeah as much as I hate to say it maybe show your Yamaha pride on arcticchat.com... maybe somebody has one on there

Do you have the jackshaft for it already?The reason I ask is that I have a new bearcat roller secondary and would only part with it if I could get rid of it all together.I also have about a dozen helix's and new yellow,red/white, green spring and extra roller cover.

Is the shaft the one that fits the Yamaha chaincase? If so, I really don't need it since I am going to run either a Polaris or Cat chaincase. Main reason is I wanted the lower ratio available in those sleds and I am running reverse. There is just more selection available with the other brands. However, if you want to shoot me a list of the helixes you have, and whatever other info you can, along with a price, I still may be interested. If it is stuff I can't use, I can always sell it off too. I have one other possible clutch I may have located, but I haven't heard back from the guy yet, so not even sure if that will materialize in to anything.

Back