WTB: OEM Vmax-4 Throttle Block/Kill Switch Assembly

quadzillaracer

Hi, l'm looking for a nice complete OEM throttle block/kill switch assembly for a Vmax-4. Nothing that has had wires previously cut or, spliced. Must have the factory white triangle shaped wiring connector. Please, let me know what you may have available. Thank you!

Year??

Not sure what the difference would be but the parts book shows one # for 92/93, another for 94 and yet another for 95-97.

I may have a good extra depending on year. Will look.

opsled

Thanks opsled. Looking to match a '94 wiring harness, but as long as it has the 3-wire "white triangular" shaped plug with black wire, black/white, and black/yellow...were good! Let me know what you might have. I appreciate it.

Got a chance to look today. Had a nice set of 8BU and 89A bars that are complete with good OEM heated grips that I really didn't want to bust up. Also had a nice 89A block on a set of broken bars but it didn't have a heated thumb lever. One more set of 98A bars with a nice block and heated thumb lever but the kill switch wires had been tapped for a tether..

So those two 89A blocks got turned into one complete and unmolested block. The red decal on the kill button is the best of all I have, the 3 wire connector is good and without issue. I little dusty but will clean up easy. Boxed and ready to go.

Pm me your address and I'll get it out right away. I see my PM box was full. I made some room.

Not looking for any $ just an address. Always like your stuff here Justin. You've been very helpful to me and many others. A little payback is deserved.

Thanks, Phil, (opsled)

Wow, I greatly appreciate it, that is a very cool gesture. I'll drop you a PM shortly... you're a class act for sure Phil.

Back