WTB Quad pipes

I have a set of brand new PSI pipes. I bought them years ago, was the last set ever sold. I never got around to using them because Bruce at PSI never sent the stingers...said he would, but never did and I never had any made, so the pipes are still sitting in the box. Don't have any real need to sell them, but if I could get what I paid for them or close to it, I'd consider it.. Paid $800.

I have a set of brand new PSI pipes. I bought them years ago, was the last set ever sold. I never got around to using them because Bruce at PSI never sent the stingers...said he would, but never did and I never had any made, so the pipes are still sitting in the box. Don't have any real need to sell them, but if I could get what I paid for them or close to it, I'd consider it.. Paid $800.

Good luck with your sale

Good luck with your sale

Yea, thanks. Not really expecting to sell them, nor do I need to. I know they're not very desirable without the stingers...But if someone wanted them for some reason and was willing to pay close to what I paid, I'd probably let em go..if not, I don't mind keeping them, who knows, maybe I'll find a set of stingers or have some custom made some day....

Thanks for the reply Exciter570
$800 seems like a lot for incomplete pipes that are 20 years old
Sincerely
Hpaddct

OP, For what its worth ive had Aaens, Bender and PSI pipes on 800s the Aaens made the most power, but where also the most finicky with a very narrow tuning band. the Benders where the easiest to live with in the end.

The best advice i can give you is to try and get 800cc pipes for a 800cc sled. ln the end they all got on my tits due to noise regs and having to constantly adjust my dial a jets and i went back to stock. This is mountain riding im referring to, if you are trail riding at fairly constant elevations your life will be far easier.

Still a good deal for new pipes that are not available anymore.I have some psi modblasters for $800

I just picked up a '96 Vmax 800 as part of a 4 sled and trailer package deal. It has a set of AAEN pipes I'd be willing to sell. Would also take partial trade for a COMPLETE stock 800 exhaust system. PM me if interested.

Still a good deal for new pipes that are not available anymore.I have some psi modblasters for $800

I agree with you, there both good deals. I had pat build be a new set of howlers to spin 10600 and with the cost of the pipes, stingers, ceramic coating and polishing they were 4K. Chris, I'm sure Olav would build you s set of stingers reasonable

I agree with you, there both good deals. I had pat build be a new set of howlers to spin 10600 and with the cost of the pipes, stingers, ceramic coating and polishing they were 4K. Chris, I'm sure Olav would build you s set of stingers reasonable

Good tip, Skinner, thank you. If I ever get around to using the pipes, I'll give him a call.

Back