wtb REAR SUSPENSION BRACKET

WEATHERBY460

8AX-47416-01

IT has 2 wheels on the end and a grease zerk in the middle of it, not sure of the proper name.

thanks for any help, it takes bogie wheel 87u-47320

do you need the whole peice or just the wheels and bracket with the grease zert in it? I took mine apart and only using the mounting bar. can you take a pic. of the piece you need?

just the bracket with the grease zerk, it slides between the rails, and then the 2 wheels go in the ends of it, I actually need a wheel to for it. The piece I had broke off flush with the rail loosing the bogie wheel.

Thanks

here is a pic , you can see where it is broken off at...will I have to remove the suspension to fix it?

Attachments

• broke.jpg
    broke.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 60
Yes, I just took it off last week, it was alittle bent on both ends but I think it could be straightened. the wheels still rode on the track, I will look to make sure I still have it. where are you located?

here is a pic , you can see where it is broken off at...will I have to remove the suspension to fix it?

You may want to drop the suspension out and take it all apart to replace that bracket shaft assembly. That particular shaft I believe is welded to the flanges with the 3 bolts, so you have to remove at least all the bolts on one side so that you can separate one of the rails to get the new bracket in. You'll want to check out all your shock bushings, etc. Good time to replace them if they are worn.

You could leave the suspension in the sled, You would remove the 3 bolts from 1 side of the broken bracket and then you would still have to remove all the bolts from the other side and remove the rail and remove the broken bracket. It would be much easier though, in my opinion, to pull the skid and work on it with it on a table. If you attempt to do this on the sled you might have to fight with everything to get it back together. I would recommend removing the skid.

Last edited:
thanks for the advice...i got the skid out, first time i ever removed one...that wasn't as bad as i expected.

now i need to find repair parts

Do some searches for installing the skid when you get to that point, there are a few posts on the site for that. It is fairly easy, but sometimes it can put up a little bit of a fight, but once you get the front bolts in it goes fairly well, there are some tips and tricks posted.

I'm glad you chose to pull it. Now that you have it out it will be a lot easier for you to check out everything. One other tip... Take lots of pictures before you pull it apart. They help when it comes time to put it all back together.

Back