wtb: track bearing

als92vmax4

found out the noise was my track bearing, its shot, on the left side. i need one that is mint, or brand new. let me know what you got.

is that the right bearing for sure? thats the left side one that goes bad? anybody know where i can get a new speedo drive pin?

als...are you talking about the bearing for the axle that the track drive gears go on? if so, yeah that`d be the correct bearing, for the left side, as your setting on your sled..(the bearing above, would be below your secondary clutch, and where the speedo unit is..)
not sure what ya mean, by "front" bearing??

Last edited:
is the track bearing supposed to be a rounded bearing? this is the one for the speedo drive side correct? i really need to fix this asap, its making HORRIBLE noises

i havent taken it apart yet, i just know its bad, but i am unsure as to exactly where it is too. i just know that my left side track bearing is bad, and wondering what the correct one is that i need. if im sitting on the sled, its on the left side.

i need whichever track bearing which causes the speedo to stop working, mine worked last year, then it stopped working and that is when i heard the noise. anybody else have this problem before? my sled has been making some terrible noises lately, and somebody took a look at it and said its the track bearing. thanks everybody.

anybody know for sure if this is the correct track bearing that goes bad and makes alot of noise and causes the speedo not to work?

Back