WTB: Vmax-4

Welcome to the site merk. if you want, you could post a little info in the "new member section" its not something we insist you do, but just thought it would be a cool forum for new members to tell us a little about themselves if they wanted. again its not a big deal, but just kinda cool, and would help us welcome a new member and posibley help out if needed. anyway, good luck with your search. and by the way, I`m from the flint area (grand blanc),so its cool to see another member from around here in lower MI. AL P

Merk said:
. I've been registered before, but my info got erased for some reason.
we had a problem when the site was bieng up graded, and we lost everything. all of us had to re-regrister.

have a 95 I would sell. I'll try to post some pictures this weekend. Looking for $1600, $1400 withouth the track (1" Camoplast w / 144 pics). The sled is good to very good shape except the rear skid. I think the rear shocks are shot. It has 5800 miles. It runs great. I would sell because I'm looking into another (new) trail friendly sled for the wife, daughter and newborn. email me at snoman@myexcel.com or give me a call 414-406-8919. I live in Milwaukee and travel home too Detroit several times a year. Let me know if you are interested, Rick

1995 V-Max4

I have one in perfect cond, 1,200 miles can't ride anymore:cussing: :banghead: just had lower back surgery a week ago. The docs says my riding days are over, and the way I feel today he is right.I will send you pics if you are interested. $2500.00 asking price. New track, 96 studs, new carbide wear rods, The fiberglass is like new, the seat has no wear, it has 2 new belts and the orignal cover with no rips or tears. The sled is pure stock.I live in the duluth Mn area. JJ

95 pics

hopefully these loaded right. I will email you more or post them on the site

Attachments

• VMax 4 013.jpg
    VMax 4 013.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 67
  • VMax 4 005.jpg
    VMax 4 005.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 67
  • VMax 4 006.jpg
    VMax 4 006.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 65
  • VMax 4 009.jpg
    VMax 4 009.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 64
  • VMax 4 008.jpg
    VMax 4 008.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 63
everythings for sale

If you want a NICE clean sled, I'll sell.

Send me your email address if your still looking and what you want to spend.

Thanks
Tom,
Spring Lake, MI

Back