WTB180 CDI (or Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmaxmike

WTB 180 CDI (or Trade)

I'm lookimg for a 180 deg. CDI I have both 750 or 800 CDI's to trade or I could buy it outright.

Let me know

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:

Not really but found a set of Aaens I guess they run at 9000 and I'm concerned about the 750 lower end and the harmonics....

You got what I'm looking for????????

I have a few programable CDI's with 90* or 180* chips. You have to weld the cranks on a 750 even if you just pipe it. Yamaha advised this right out of the gate. Been down that road, seen many 750 cranks go out of phase. I also have an almost new 800cc max4 motor with all of the mods, 180 cranks and 750 re-cut heads. Motors race ready with only a few runs on it.

I have a few programable CDI's with 90* or 180* chips. You have to weld the cranks on a 750 even if you just pipe it. Yamaha advised this right out of the gate. Been down that road, seen many 750 cranks go out of phase. I also have an almost new 800cc max4 motor with all of the mods, 180 cranks and 750 re-cut heads. Motors race ready with only a few runs on it.

Mine just got done being welded...

PM sent about 180* box

Thks

Confirmed the pipes I found are for stock RPM..... no need for a 180* box. Good thing they are not easy to find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back