750 & 800 parts

3ft

I have enough parts to almost build another sled, some 750 & some 800. I will make a small list of stuff and if you don't see what you need you can email me and I will check what I have and condtion

stock 95 800 tunnel-great shape....shipping??? we can talk
94 blukhead and belly pan
92 seat-small crackes at the bottom of seat..no rips or foam showing
93 & 94 secondarys
95 rear suspesion
gas tank
fuel pumps
carb rack
all kindas of electrical for pre 95
body pannels- some better then others
hood- needs to be fixed, I started,have not finished.
tons of misc stuff.

Kimpex plastic skis with polished saddles $125, these are for a pre 95 (I have the the bottem part that bolts to shox to fit a 95 that is also polished)

buyer pays shipping unless talked about...make offer on what ever. leave me a massage and I can give my cell# to any one how wants to get a hold of me. can take pics. I have been holding on to way to much stuff for way to long....

PICS OF SOME PARTS IN MESSAGE BELOW....MOTIVATED SELLER

Last edited:

Do you have the little screens and plates that go on the side panels on the clutch side.

Ok fellas, I can see your posts and PM's( I can not reply to pms at time )....the site will not let me respond. I will check again tomorrow and try to get reply's out.

Last edited:
price drop on the plastic skis....looked at new price and seen I was alittle high, these have polished saddles, and carbides. I have the shox feet so they can be mounted to 95 and newer as well...skis fit pre 95.

I can tellyou till will be under $100 to ship for sure. I would be very surprised if it was half that. Pm me what year sled you have, I will get you pics so you know hwt you are looking at. they are black, and like said, The saddles are polished to a bright finish. They look really nice...they are used and have some scuffs and normal wear.

I can tellyou till will be under $100 to ship for sure. I would be very surprised if it was half that. Pm me what year sled you have, I will get you pics so you know hwt you are looking at. they are black, and like said, The saddles are polished to a bright finish. They look really nice...they are used and have some scuffs and normal wear.

PMed Yah, Cheers

parts pics

samle sample of pics...have tone of parts and pics of most...pics opon request

Attachments

• sled parts 022.jpg
    sled parts 022.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 90
  • sled parts 023.jpg
    sled parts 023.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 83
  • sled parts 017.jpg
    sled parts 017.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 84
  • sled parts 009.jpg
    sled parts 009.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 77
  • sled parts 021.jpg
    sled parts 021.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 74
more pics

pics

Attachments

• sled parts 028.jpg
    sled parts 028.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 53
  • sled parts 019.jpg
    sled parts 019.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 53
  • sled parts 018.jpg
    sled parts 018.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 56
  • sled parts 020.jpg
    sled parts 020.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 59
  • sled parts 031.jpg
    sled parts 031.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 52
would you have a jackshaft ,bearing mount and chaincase for a 800? Thanks Rick. I see your in Eagan. I work in Golden Valley so if you had something I could pick it up.

Rick, I dont think I have the jackshaft assembly....will check though..I mite. i do have the 800 chaincase & a 750.

Back