750 parts

jkenosh

i got a 750 that i was gonna set up to asphalt race but than gave up when i saw 3 burned up pistons, if you need any parts let me know, its in pretty good shape, let me know if you need any pics shipping from 53142

i have the set of aluminum skis that came off of it, they are in ok shape they seem to be curling on the edges and was gonna try to hammer them flat again but havent done it yet. i think it has a standard windshield like whats in your pic. rob and i only have 1 cylinder which has been moderately ported and has some transfer holes drilled in it and 1 head is great shape but the other one has a chewed up cylinder so there is dents in the top. how do i tell if the crank has been 180 i can see where someone has spliced on a new iginition box and figure thats probably why. i know the thing would really run well, it outran my apex the owner just left it sit outside and never did any maintenence and broke a pvc fiting on a aftermarket temp guage and overheated it

no it had bender dual pipes on it and they arent in that good of shape, a could chips missin by the flanges and egt s

Back