92max4 M-10 Suspension

92max4 has yet to send me my M-10 suspension that I bought from him on 3/4/08. All I get from him is excuses. I paid him all the money and no part. Anybody have this problem with him or know how i can get my money ($315.00) back for the suspension. I think I got takin for a ride.

Thanks procharged04

Last edited by a moderator:

7 - Days and no response

I sent 92max4 a pm regarding this and he didn't respond. He obviously still has the opportunity to address this.

Ken

procharged04 said:
92max4 has yet to send me my M-10 suspension that I bought from him on 3/4/08. All I get from him is excuses. I paid him all the money and no part. Anybody have this problem with him or know how i can get my money ($315.00) back for the suspension. I think I got takin for a ride.

Thanks procharged04

Did you use Paypal?

procharge - hopefully you paid with PayPal - then you can file a complaint, if it isn't too late. I know 2 of us did already.

Yes that F-ing ass took my money and paypal sided with me in the complaint and are trying to get back the money but I may not see it they said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Mann

His name is Chris Mann and he lives somewhere in Northern IL. All he gives is one excuse after another, a conman in my opinion. Its pretty hard to piss me off but I have had it with this guy.

Its not that far from me. If someone can get an address we can send cousin Luige down for a friendly visit. I also have friends in Northern Illinois that would help in a situation such as this.

Here is his phone number which is a cell phone - 813-353-0567 - I found out, it is a Verizon phone but I can not get any other information - maybe some else can!

Roadrunner said:
Here is his phone number which is a cell phone - 813-353-0567 - I found out, it is a Verizon phone but I can not get any other information - maybe some else can!

Doug,

I checked that number on reverse directory and it comes back to: Tampa FL, Hillsborough County, Verizon Florida Inc. LandLine

But a trace of his IP address reveals: Mchenry IL, Latitude 42.3595, Longitude 88.2734, Area Code 815.

I substituted in 815 area code and it's a wireless phone, Verizon, Woodstock IL.

Ken

Last edited:
Ken,
Sorry about the degrees. I guess either way - there is no money in his account - here is what their reply was -
After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

I got sme money back from paypal but not all of it how does paypal decide how much money you get? I should get all of it i didnt receive have of the suspension.

Roadrunner said:
Ken,
Sorry about the degrees.

When you mentioned it, I checked and got the same thing that you did. I had to have another look at it to figure out what was going on.

Last edited:
It's seems obvious that 92max4, whose name is apparently Chris MANN (mannbuilders@hotmail.com) took advantage of several members of this site.

It's unfortunate that he was able to use this site to rip off its members. With that said we don't want members like him and he is now permanently banned.

Roadrunner said:
Ken,
Sorry about the degrees. I guess either way - there is no money in his account - here is what their reply was -
After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

The only people who are really 'safe' with paypal are paypal, it is a expensive (fees), invasive (to your bank account) and selectively accountable (profit depandant)........................

Back