Aaen quad pipes for sale 750cc

Naskram

Aaen quad pipes for sale 800cc 92-97

Aaen quads for sale;
lve found out from Aaen that these pipes are for a 800cc, they will work on a 750cc (see below)

These pipes are in great shape no holes or dents, come complete with mainifolds springs and tabs thesee are not stock but work fine, no long spring (use stock one)

Please note, these pipes will spool up to 9000rpm when correctly tuned, without any cdi ajustment if your cranks are not welded ( 750cc only), you will most likey spin your cranks out of phase, i did.

l have these pipes running on 94oct, they make great power mid range up, they sound amazing.

l would not recommend you buy these pipes if you use your sled in the hills/powder, as it likes to 'stay on the pipe' to work best this is in regard to the 750, for an 800 please ask around.

Heres what they sound like ( yes the sled was warm, and yes , i did hit the kill switch ;)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...&ei=vSNkS-LVCoP8qAP49aXrAw&q=vmax4+aaen&hl=en#

$395 Cdn + shipping. Dont confuse these with rusty junk that need pipes and mainfolds, these are COMPLETE, just bolt on, tune and enjoy!

l would be intersted in a P/X with your stock 800cc manifolds and expantion pipes, let me know your thoughts.

l accept paypal, visa, mastercard, personnal/coy cheques from Canada only.

Last edited:

Back