F/S 1997 VMAX-4

erackk67

1997 vmax-4 w/1992 750 motor in chassis w/ stock pipes, stock carbs...Sled is REAL clean chassis with low black windshield New Comet Primary 108exp Hauck Secondary Helix...Stock Track in Good shape with Pics...Have pics of entire sled...$2100 obo...

Last edited:

????? NOT A SINGLE OFFER GUYS???

What gives...the sled is MINT...all original...Guy before me Ice dragged her and blew the 800...Put my 92 motor in and have been Runnin her since...Have had her for two years...VERY CLEAN even the decals are still shiny...lol...email me for pics...erackk67@yahoo.com or pm me...price is def. negotiable

ERIC

erackk67 said:
What gives...the sled is MINT...all original...Guy before me Ice dragged her and blew the 800...Put my 92 motor in and have been Runnin her since...Have had her for two years...VERY CLEAN even the decals are still shiny...lol...email me for pics...erackk67@yahoo.com or pm me...price is def. negotiable

ERIC

lts the time of year think you will find, sleds it seems have to be real REAL cheap to sell in the off season. ......................come Sept/Oct however

Back