FS: Many Vmax-4 parts

Master of Faster

Still have some vmax-4 stuff left from last sale. Shipped prices are to the states, canada will be a little extra.

EVERYTHING IS OBO, no use for this stuff anymore. If somebody wants to drive to my place I will fill your truck up with all the leftover Vmax-4 stuff I've got for $500.

Stock carbs bored to 34.5mm, smoothed bellmouths. Complete, nice and clean, ready to go. $100 shipped

750 heads, milled .090" and squish recut. Very clean, excellent shape. $75 shipped for a pair

800 CDI box, works fine, plug end will have to be soldered back on because I cut it off to adapt to a 750, plenty of wire left. $50 shipped

750 CDI, plug needs to be soldered back on just like the 800 box. $40 shipped

Complete 750 wiring harness in good shape $60 shipped

Good 750 stator, $50 shipped.

Clean flywheel, $40 shipped.

Have LOTS of stock suspension parts and a couple nice whole suspensions, PM me what you need.

Also have stock gas tanks, oil tanks, gauge pods, air boxes, fuel pumps, pipes, etc.

i need two rear suspention rails the person i bought the sled from didnt change there sliders and the ate into the aluminum. i have a 92.

Hi Im from Athabasca Alberta Canada. How much for the whole exhaust
system shipped.I've got the bender quad setup and their a little loud for me!! Thanks

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE 800 CDI BOX DOES IT HAVE THE PLUG STILL ON IT FOR A 750? I HAVE 2 1992 1 HAS BEEN 180ED I HAVE BENDER PIPES AND IF I RUN AN 800 CDI BOX WILL THIS WORK OK WITH THE QUAD PIPES?ANY WAY HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA. THANKS. HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS horton89@shaw.ca

Still have some vmax-4 stuff left from last sale. Shipped prices are to the states, canada will be a little extra.

EVERYTHING IS OBO, no use for this stuff anymore. If somebody wants to drive to my place I will fill your truck up with all the leftover Vmax-4 stuff I've got for $500.

Stock carbs bored to 34.5mm, smoothed bellmouths. Complete, nice and clean, ready to go. $100 shipped

750 heads, milled .090" and squish recut. Very clean, excellent shape. $75 shipped for a pair

800 CDI box, works fine, plug end will have to be soldered back on because I cut it off to adapt to a 750, plenty of wire left. $50 shipped

750 CDI, plug needs to be soldered back on just like the 800 box. $40 shipped

Complete 750 wiring harness in good shape $60 shipped

Good 750 stator, $50 shipped.

Clean flywheel, $40 shipped.

Have LOTS of stock suspension parts and a couple nice whole suspensions, PM me what you need.

Also have stock gas tanks, oil tanks, gauge pods, air boxes, fuel pumps, pipes, etc.

Do you still have the Stator? If so consider it sold and let me know how to get you the money, Pay-pal or???

Thanks

Back