Got Juice?? HYD brakes opstyle.

Bump

Two Kits left.

Allarson.. You still want want one? It's ready. Sent PM but not sure you are getting them.

opsled

Am I the only one that got sick from the fugly SOB in the blue jacket? :rotflmao:

Yea,,,,

Brings back memories from back in the day when you first became afraid of mirrors don't it Tim.

LOL

Gettin bad though. Anymore iffin I want a drink of water I gotta wait till dark and sneak up on the bucket.

opsled

Here are a couple pics for Eric showing the wire rope guide to keep the rope off the caliper in the front mounted location. Rear mount has no clearance issues.

The guide is just a thick wire with a small loop to mount it on the recoil cover bolt and a larger loop at 90* for the rope to run through. It only has to move the rope over a 1/2" or so to keep it from rubbing the caliper when starting the engine.

opsled

Attachments

• Steve's 92-Vmax-4 Ready to Rock 005.jpg
    Steve's 92-Vmax-4 Ready to Rock 005.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Steve's 92-Vmax-4 Ready to Rock 006.jpg
    Steve's 92-Vmax-4 Ready to Rock 006.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
thanks for the post opsled, I'll check with the local machine shop to see if they have some sturdy steel wire I can bend up
Eric

Another kit we made back in the day

So I had to buy back the last cool sled I built back then, forgot we had made these brake kits too. It used to have the mcgira master cylinder which I had to switch over.

Attachments

• wilwood3.bmp
    86.8 KB · Views: 64
again

pics were too big

Attachments

• wilwood.bmp
    70.4 KB · Views: 63
  • wilwood1.bmp
  • wilwood2.bmp
it has a 600 twin in it, with psi low rpm twins, vmax4 suspension, it ran 103.7 back in 1995, I found it rotting in the back of one of my buddies storage buildings so I had to bring it home. It now has a 1997 top end on it, we'll see if its any better

Are there two calipers on that rotor? It looks like the stock brake has a bracket to another hydraulic caliper. Is one used for parking brake?

Nice Eric.. Been working 12+ hr days here again and haven't had the time to make/send you that rope guide. Will get it done today and have my son send it out (to the correct address lol).

I ordered 12 more brackets on Monday. I have no time to do much of anything but work right now so Carl will be dealing with them (for the most part). When he and I can get some time to set a date I'll walk him through the install on his 95 so he will have it down (not a hard job).

If anyone else is interested in one they will be available soon.

opsled

I'm in process of ordering the Yamaha brakes parts. If anyone is interested please let me know (PM)because it will help me decided how many brake parts I need.

Hi Phil your Box is full, Q did you get the rope guide out yet??
Dont want to install Silencer's until i get that buttoned up..

Back