I have a set of brand new 97 800 twin pipes and Y pipe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF!

Just found them in the garage , I think I broke my motor in with them on back in 97 but that was all they ran for was the break in. They are rust free ! $100 + shipping. I will have them for 1 week and then off to the dump with them. Today is the 24th of Feb, I will keep them to the end of the month. Thanks Steve .

Last edited:

DUMP THEM HERE IN WEBSTER NY. BEFORE YOU THROW THOSE OUT, YOU SHIP THEM TO ME AND I WILL REINBURSE YA FOR SHIPING. 3:16 (yammie tony)

So I have replied to all the pm's even though I asked to be contacted through my personal address(for reasons like , can you send me a picture) and no takers, so off to the dump they go Monday. thanks guys .

BF...hey man...why throw away a perfectly good set of pipes? especially 800 pipes?

AL P

BF...hey man...why throw away a perfectly good set of pipes? especially 800 pipes?

AL P

I don't think $100 is that tough to come up with, especially when these things are brand new , just in the sled long enough to break in the motor.I also found a set of base gaskets that I will throw in with them as a surprize. O ya , back to the question WHY well it's so much easier to toss them than to drive 10 kms to a shipping co with a box , get a quote , drive back home ,10kms, email the quote to who ever, wait for a reply and mabe not have a sale, and then drive 10kms back to shipping co ? as opposed to going outside to the trash container .

Hey bs, why not fabricate those fine pipes into an incindeary device, I know,,, how about one that percolates???? Have you ever seen Cheech and Chong???? How about Fast Times... .... .... , who's stoned.

I don't think $100 is that tough to come up with, especially when these things are brand new , just in the sled long enough to break in the motor.I also found a set of base gaskets that I will throw in with them as a surprize. O ya , back to the question WHY well it's so much easier to toss them than to drive 10 kms to a shipping co with a box , get a quote , drive back home ,10kms, email the quote to who ever, wait for a reply and mabe not have a sale, and then drive 10kms back to shipping co ? as opposed to going outside to the trash container .

40kms total. Big deal. You could do that breaking trail on one tank of gas on a Vmax4. Are you worried you'll get snow in your vagina along the way. You can go to UPS website and figure out the cost.

40kms total. Big deal. You could do that breaking trail on one tank of gas on a Vmax4. Are you worried you'll get snow in your vagina along the way. You can go to UPS website and figure out the cost.

Well said.....then YOU can send me gas money for 40 km of driving , and YOU can go to UPS web site, and YOU can figure out shipping, then YOU can dig deep into those pockets of yours and pay a meezley $100 for a set of pipes you can't even get anymore, and recieve a set of base gaskets along with them (worth $50 at least) This is no money making deal for me guys, if it was I would want way more $ as the pipes were over a grand to buy from Yamaha ? No snow in my vagina, just a couple spare parts ,will flush them out tomorow. Hope your mens hocky team does betthe than the ladies did ? now that was a sight of Poor Loosers if I ever did see one .

Well said.....then YOU can send me gas money for 40 km of driving , and YOU can go to UPS web site, and YOU can figure out shipping, then YOU can dig deep into those pockets of yours and pay a meezley $100 for a set of pipes you can't even get anymore, and recieve a set of base gaskets along with them (worth $50 at least) This is no money making deal for me guys, if it was I would want way more $ as the pipes were over a grand to buy from Yamaha ? No snow in my vagina, just a couple spare parts ,will flush them out tomorow. Hope your mens hocky team does betthe than the ladies did ? now that was a sight of Poor Loosers if I ever did see one .
Well unlike YOU, I would if the pipes were mine. It's called helping a fellow memeber, but i guess thats beyond yourself to grasp.

Just found them in the garage , I think I broke my motor in with them on back in 97 but that was all they ran for was the break in. They are rust free ! $100 + shipping. I will have them for 1 week and then off to the dump with them. Today is the 24th of Feb, I will keep them to the end of the month. Thanks Steve . Please reply to me VIA bfr1@overthetop.ca

Dude, Your thread, your first post.

Should have read like this,

Just found them in the garage , I think I broke my motor in with them on back in 97 but that was all they ran for was the break in. They are rust free ! $100 + shipping. Thanks Steve . Please reply to me VIA bfr1@overthetop.ca

SEE!!!!!, No threats to dump good parts, no feathers ruffled because of it and your parts would probably be sold by now.

It's easy,
opsled

PS. FYI If you want to get some diggs in on an American using sports pick one they care about. Hockey "for the most part" is about as important as soccer or bowling when compaired with other major sports down here.

PSS. Good Luck with your sale.

ANYBODY DEALS WITH THIS GUY IS NUTS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Well contrairy to tony's beliefs, there are people who want these pipes. and yes yami ego, they are sold. I just hope the guy that bought them , post's what a good deal they were, and that I wasn't kidding when I said like new.

Yammie-ego...LOL. My g/f wanted them but she replied a little too late. I just bought a set, paid 100 bucks for the parts and over 140 bucks for shipping and duty charges not to mention an NSF fee which was my fault. So in the end I paid almost 300 bucks. Then this thread came up a day later. I guess its better to buy from Canada if you live in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back