I have a set of brand new 97 800 twin pipes and Y pipe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unlike YOU, I would if the pipes were mine. It's called helping a fellow memeber, but i guess thats beyond yourself to grasp.

I think "helping a member" I think I am helping a member, I'm selling a perfect set of pipes with the Y manafold and a free set of base gaskets BRAND NEW I thought I was "helping a menmber" and the member that bought this stuff , will hopefully tell you so when he recieves them in the mail.

YOU BET I HAVE A YAMMIE EGO. BUT I TELL YA, I BE DEAD AND BURINED BEFORE I EVEN THINK OF TAKING A VMAX 800 EXHAUST TO THE DUMP LIKE YOU. YOUR A JOKE!!!!!!!!! YOUR SCARE TACTIC DID NOT WORK. 3:16 (yammie tony)

i guess one thing i also over looked is yammie god always types in caps for whatever reason.. back when this mess orginially started that was probably taken as yelling but thats how he always types.... i (and probably everyone else) am used to it, so maybe thats why i dont see the aggression... ok thats all im done

'' TONY , I URGE YOU TO COME FIND OUT WHY THEY CALL ME THAT '' I ALREADY KNOW WHY, ITS THE NAME OF YOUR MONDAY MOURNING GARBAGE COMPANY PICK -UP '' BFI '' rotflmao. !!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back