• loon2.jpg
    loon2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 188
  • loon1.jpg
    loon1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

THANKS DEAN, 3:16 (tony)
THAT RED VMAX 800 I AM RACING BELONGS TOO JRYAMA. 3:16 (tony)
WOLFMAN, JUST GOT DONE DIALING IN HEEL CLICKER SET-UP IN THAT SRX. 3:16 (tony)

that firecat is coming out beautifully. wish I could get that 13 wide 128 in the max!

AND BY THE WAY, YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TOO COME DOWN HERE AND RUN WITH US. THIS IS WAYLAND NY. PROBLEY A FEW HOURS SOUTH OF WEAVERS. 3:16 (tony)

more from 3/4/07

Attachments

• loon4.jpg
    loon4.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 127
  • loon5.jpg
    loon5.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 125
  • loon6.jpg
    loon6.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 127
Tony, the ice looks good, I wish big moose looked like that, it was a slush puddle this past weekend. Is that a Bender Terminator Exciter in one of those pics, how'd it do?

CHRIS, THEIR IS. THATS MARK,S EXCITER AND HE BOUGHT IT AFEW YEARS BACK FROM A GUY THAT LIVES ON BIG MOOSE. ANYYWAYS I TAKE YOU FIGURED OUT YOUR PROBLEM ? 3:16 (yammie tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
CHRIS, THEIR IS. THATS MARK,S EXCITER AND HE BOUGHT IT AFEW YEARS BACK FROM A GUY THAT LIVES ON BIG MOOSE. ANYYWAYS I TAKE YOU FIGURED OUT YOUR PROBLEM ? 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony, yeah, got it figured out, at least I think so...I got the 00's in and I adjusted the secondary up to 80* on Saturday night, took it out Sunday for a test run and I couldn't get it to rev past 4500-5000rpm, belt started smoking, the primary was slamming on engagement and I couldn't even get the sled back up the hill to my garage, anyhow, took a look, I must not have done something right when making the adjustment on the secondary as when I went to take the belt off I didn't even need to spread the sheaves as they were stuck open. Took the secondary apart again, reset everything and put it back together and all was fine. Took it for a test run, it slowly climbs to just about 9000 r's, might have to take the secondary to 90*. But the sled launches 10x harder now with the 00's in there, I love it.

THE BLUE SRX. ANYWAYS CHRIS I WOULD MAYBE TAKE TWIST UP TO 90, BUT WATCH TACH. I THINK THOSE PIPES RUN AT 9000. CALL ME IF YOUR IN TROUBLE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
THE BLUE SRX. ANYWAYS CHRIS I WOULD MAYBE TAKE TWIST UP TO 90, BUT WATCH TACH. I THINK THOSE PIPES RUN AT 9000. CALL ME IF YOUR IN TROUBLE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

If I get another chance this year to do some runs I'm gonna take the twist to 90 and see what happens, I think it'll help get the r's to 9000 quicker, it was taking awhile to get there at 80. I'll keep ya posted, haven't raced anyone this year, was really hoping to get out on Big Moose and she how she stacks up against some other sleds.

Back