Loon Lake. 3:16

TYLER, WEEK AFTER THESE SHOTS WERE TAK,IN WE WERE SHUT DOWN BY THE COPS. I HEARD GREG BENETT IS TRYING TO GET PERMITS FOR NEXT WINTER. THIS IS A GREAT SPOT. WE WERE GETTING ALOT OF FAST SLEDS HERE, ALOT OF THE BIG MOOSE , ONEIDA, AND LANZI,s ICE RACERS WERE STARTING TO SHOW UP. 3:16 (yammie tony)

what rules do you guys have in the states for being on a body of water? I just love how the cops have to find snowmobile racing as their priority to police, same thing happened at the wolfmans race, cops were setting up down the road to come down and bust us, we caught wind of it from some locals and had to shut it down.

The way I look at is if you have the proper registration's and insurance on your sled how could they bust your nuts..

THESE WERE WHAT WE WERE SHUT DOWN FOR.
1. NOISE
2. RESGISTRATION AND INSURANCE
3. UNLAWFUL EVENT
4. NO PERMIT
5. NO DISPLAY
ALSO REMEBMER WE HAVE VERY POWERFUL LAND OWNER THAT HAS SHUT DOWN RACING HERE BEFORE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
THESE WERE WHAT WE WERE SHUT DOWN FOR.
1. NOISE
2. RESGISTRATION AND INSURANCE
3. UNLAWFUL EVENT
4. NO PERMIT
5. NO DISPLAY
ALSO REMEBMER WE HAVE VERY POWERFUL LAND OWNER THAT HAS SHUT DOWN RACING HERE BEFORE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

maby you take a ride to otis res.

More pics..

Attachments

• HPIM1164.JPG
    HPIM1164.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 62
  • HPIM1165.JPG
    HPIM1165.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 60
  • HPIM1167.JPG
    HPIM1167.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 58
  • HPIM1169.JPG
    HPIM1169.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 59
  • HPIM1173.JPG
    HPIM1173.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 59
RONNIE NICE, ANYWAYS I THINK BENETTS TURBO RUNS AROUND LOW 120,s IN 660. ALSO THAT YAMAHA IS MIKE LUMSDEN OUT OF BINGHAMTON NY, IT IS SUPERCHARGED. SO IS HIS PHAZER. !! hey i look skinny!!!!!! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
TYLER I ALSO MISPOKE ABOUT WHAT WAS THERE THAT WAS FASTEST. I THOUGHT OF BENETT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS RUNNING THIS. FASTEST SLED I SAW THERE WAS STEVE COREY AND TEXAS TIM 1408 CAT. THIS SLED RAN 128 IN 660 AND I THINK IS THE FASTEST SLED IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW. I BELIEVE ITS 301 HP. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back