morale dilema on what to ride

I was going through some stuff and found my sound test tag that I got with the sled when it was new. I put it in the Tech Area.

Shark

hey...not sure how I missed it before, but I just now seen this thread....LOL!!!!!

have we ever heard back from ranger690????

Be a man!! Take the 4.................

Stop at every gas station ya see (even if ya don't need none). Show that badboy off. Brag about how much fuel it uses. Tell anyone that gives ya crap ta stick it cuz you got another gas station to make and ya ain't got time to listen to no eco-friendly sled-slugs and their gas mileage triumps. You got trail to burn and the ultimate, man handlin hotrod to burn it with so go hug a tree, or feed a squirrel or somthin.

Then when ya run into some TY two stroke tripple groupie or some TY four stroke bator (insert the word master in front of the previous word) braggin up their iron and puttin down your old dinosaur, just tell em,,,,

"yea I got a SRX and/or an Apex at home in the garage but I left em there cuz my wife and her mother wanted to ride to church this Sunday and they needed something they could handle......

Attitude, cool factor, looks, sound and a heavy right thumb. All make ya a winner on a 4.

How's DAT!! (lol)

opsled

Awesome.......!!!

V-Max 4 power can't wait, Hurry the #$%^up Snow!

Back