UNCALIBRATED VMAX 4 PRIMARY CLUTCH 3:16

YAMMIEGOD 3:16

GUYS HAVE A GOOD CLUTCH OFF A 1996 VMAX 4 800 FOR SALE. SHEAVES ONLY. CLUTCH WAS PARTS OUT. USE YOUR WEIGHTS AND SPRING AND AWAY YA GO. $100 BUCKS AND I,LL SHIP. 3:16 (yammie tony)

CLUTCH IS AVAILABLE. I WILL POST AGAIN. THIS CLUTCH WAS FROM A 1996 800. IT WAS PARTS OUT. BOTH SHEAVES AND SPYDER ARE THERE AND COMPLETE. MOVEABLE PUCKS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. CLUTCH IS VERY TIGHT. THERE ARE NO COVER, ROLLERS, OR PINS. I WILL SHIP IN U.S. BUT NOT CANADA. SORRY. AGAIN $100 BUCKS TAKES IT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

CLUTCH IS AVAILABLE. I WILL POST AGAIN. THIS CLUTCH WAS FROM A 1996 800. IT WAS PARTS OUT. BOTH SHEAVES AND SPYDER ARE THERE AND COMPLETE. MOVEABLE PUCKS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. CLUTCH IS VERY TIGHT. THERE ARE NO COVER, ROLLERS, OR PINS. I WILL SHIP IN U.S. BUT NOT CANADA. SORRY. AGAIN $100 BUCKS TAKES IT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

This is a great deal and if I were in need it would be sold.

To all of our Canadian brothren whom feel left out by this offer just check out the dump in Kelowna BC. Their inventory is low this time of year but I hear their prices can't be beat.

opsled

PS, I am tired of busting my 49 1/2 year old balls in this heat at the Thomas Hribar version of "Trick My Truck" and (Tony) I am sick of cutting grass. So if my attempts at humor lately havn't been tickling anyones funnybone it could be worse. I'm considering quiting smoking.

I need SNOW and ICE!!! so my right thumb has something to do besides residing in my ass.

Still interested tony, I dont need it shipped to canada. Ive run into this before and I have a place in the states where i pick things up.

-rustman

GREAT RUSTMAN, YOU TELL ME WHERE IT GOES IN US AND I,LL SHIP. ITS STILL HERE. 3:16 (yammie tony)
PHIL, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUST BALLS , KEEPS EVERYBODY LOSE. CAN,T BELIEVE YOU NEVER LET ME FORGET THAT LAWN MOWER REMARK. rotflmao. I AGREE THOUGH, TO GOD DARN HOT. 3:16 (yammie tony).

This is a great deal and if I were in need it would be sold.

To all of our Canadian brothren whom feel left out by this offer just check out the dump in Kelowna BC. Their inventory is low this time of year but I hear their prices can't be beat.

opsled

PS, I am tired of busting my 49 1/2 year old balls in this heat at the Thomas Hribar version of "Trick My Truck" and (Tony) I am sick of cutting grass. So if my attempts at humor lately havn't been tickling anyones funnybone it could be worse. I'm considering quiting smoking.

I need SNOW and ICE!!! so my right thumb has something to do besides residing in my ass.

........................l take what youve stopped smoking ;0

........................l take what youve stopped smoking ;0

Stilllllllll ssssmmmmmokennnnnnn....... (The Mask)

Quitin would probably kill me, or many others could meet their demise because my tolerance for B.S. would be lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.

Gotta do it soon though, to many years of it, this effing state is taxing us stupid bastards to death on cigs and our fearless leader in this state (first guy I might go after for the aformentioned B.S. intolerance if I quit) has made it illegal to smoke in any public place (work included). I am in defiance at this point telling anyone who says something "I didn't vote for the POS" and that "I will quit smokin in the shop the day they pass a law that Doug (I guy I work with) can't fart in public". This guy sounds like a two popin John Deere in the furrow pulling a plow and if his ability to break wind were equated to a chain smoker he would be between 6 and 10 packs a day. His opinion on his habit is " If ya don't like it, back the eff up or bring a clothes pin". The guy is literally a HOOT. I've never been more than a one pack a day guy and I am EXTREEMLY sensitive about not burdening others with my nasty habit. I never smoke in the house and if I'm with a non smoker I won't smoke unless I'm down wind and know I'm not infringing on their teritory.

I know from my almost 50 years that I'm the exception not the rule so I do understand but I've got the right to bitch so I will, for now anyway.

Smokem if ya gottem,
opsled

Back