Vmax 600 clutch spring

Naskram

Hello,
l have a 96 Vmax600 136"track, mountain max with 19-39 gears. l ride 2500-6500' mainly lower than higher elevation.
l ride mainly fresh 1-2' powder on off trails. ls there a spring i can use with stock clutches and weights to wake this puppy up?
l will be putting boyesens on it when i find a set of pipes, pipes will be what turns up.

Thanks

there is a brand new GYT single on ebay for $300. Item number 110299490433 and i could have swore i seen a GYT twin set brand new in the box somewhere the other day.

Yep thanks, seen them, want pipes really, try and loose as much weight as poss from the front!!
Theres been more stuff coming on fleabay now. Saw some Reichards awhile back should have scooped them,

I had a 95 600 and the GYT twin pipes really made a difference. I set them up per Yamaha specs and rode it like I stole and never had a problem and also picked up few mpg's in the process. Not to mention the sound.

I have all that on my pc here somewhere. I'm lookin' for some specs for another member here and once I get it all rounded up I'll shoot it to ya if you want.

Please do. The primary, i think, could do with a rebuild with7700km on it.l havent measured the tolerances yet, but the wieghts and such are well loose compared to the Vmax4. lm going to research abit and maybe try some different weights.
Do you know if the helix in these 600s are a single angle? ls there a easy upgrade there?

Thanks

Back