where to buy PSI quad pipe sealing rings!

So, do you jet your carbs on the rich side and then the tempa flow uses vacuum or ?? To lean the jetting?

I think that is how it works, (Im not totally sure yet) how it works, I should have them in hand friday with instructions, Maybe I can scann the instructions and put it in tech section??

I Read the instructions. You have to drill holes in the top of your carbs. I wonder what would happen if say one of vents had a vacuum leak. They also said something about 'warm-engine drive away'. You have to take it easy if you stop the engine and restart it in order to let the tempa flow equalize. It sounds like a cool system to get peak performance but I'm wondering about potential problems.

Thats what I understand as well, so I was thinking after talking to barry Hotzman abt under hood temps rising when the cold air is not flowing in bacuse you pulled off to the side of the trail, for a few minutes, after hard running (engine heat builds while sitting without air flow underhood) What about popping open hood while sitting? Vaccum leak, I guess the install is pretty key, where fittings have to be tight

I have to retract that last post on the OE gasket being the same as the PSi quad pipe Gasket, there NOT! Hope nobody ordered!!

Back