Windshields

Sorry i forgot to take some.. i will try this weekend my sled is not with me. I am the guy that also just spent 108 dollars on a brand new factory 95 windscreen that was on ebay a week ago after just fitting the snow stuff one. lol The snow stuff one very very close. kirk I am going to sit on the new Oem 95 screen!

mistermax,
I would really like to see a pic of that windshield on your sled. It would be nice to see one mounted before I order one.
Thanks, Donovan

kimpex also makes one thats basically identical, and alot stronger than the sno-stuff one. I have bought both in the past.

just set 2 pics. to your phone.

kirk

I have brand new in plastic YAMAHA factory 95 windshield for a Lot of money....:)

Guys. If you look up Cannon Classic Sleds on the internet, he reproduces HIGH QUALITY dead nuts on windshield for vintage sleds. If anyone has what you are looking for, or can produce them, this guy is an artist!!! Located in Cannon Falls Wisconsin I believe, but I,ll be dammed if I can remember his name, but it will come to me. If everyone was serious about these windshields, I,m sure he,d make a run of them. Hope this helps...Rob.

That would be me. I am located in Cannon Falls, MN

www.cannonclassicsleds.com

Yes you are da man. You did an awesome job on the John Deere fire series sleds. I had 13 of them at one time. Sold them all as it became a job to maintain them all instead of a hobby. Your work is QUALITY and I commend you for that...Rob.
P.S. Sorry, but I still am having problems with your name.

Back