2006 Vmax-4 Upper Peninsula ride Jan 21 -Jan 26th

vmax4rules

Dimebag Darrell RIP
Here is a link to the motel:
http://www.winterhavenmotel.com/

It is located 17 miles north of Newberry Michigan just south of Lake Superior.

Everyone is welcome - book early if possible,
this is a small motel in the middle of BFE and rooms fill quickly.

I plan on arriving Sat Jan 21st and heading home on Thurs Jan 26th,
my room is booked from the 21st until the 25th using the 26th as the drive home day.

Hope to see you there!!!!

Sounds Good-Lotsa fun.

Hey V-Max 4 Rules, I have to get my work schedule after being off from a neck injury (thats how I found this site) for a couple months, but, I am seriously thinking about it. Are we talking V-Max 4 only rides or anyone with a sled. Got a good friend with a twin piped V-Max 600, I may seriously come. Pictures from a V-Max 4 only ride would be sweet and exchange go fast tips.

Later- yamajeff17@hotmail.com

:banana_1: :super: :sheep

Jeff an all Vmax-4 ride would be cool but in all reality anything is fine, I will be bringing my hopped up 700SX as a spare.

Sweet sounds good.

I am seriously thinking about it. Would love to ride with some brothers from different mothers. This will be cool. I am going to check it out. Maybe we could go Arctic Cat hunting.:super: :banana_1: :xmas-smil

I wish I could go. You guys are a little far away from me. I would probably be able to bring the V4 if I don't sell it, but other wise I would bring a Cat.

Hey Sean if you brought your V-4 we could show you how to ride it and you would never want to talk about a Artic Cat ever!

RDL 93 V-MAX4 said:
Hey Sean if you brought your V-4 we could show you how to ride it and you would never want to talk about a Artic Cat ever!

What do you mean? I'm a great rider. I'll tell you one thing, those sleds sure can pull. One day, we had that wildcat, with the polaris motor in it, break down on the middle of a lake, and we had to tow it about 15 miles through trails in the middle of the night.

DUDE!!! My family has a cabin down the road past the state park. We have been worrking on it for several years now. We go up there literally every other weekend in the winter to ride. My dad and I know the owner of winter haven (jeff ross) WHAT A CHARACTER...a real live upper. I am just now crunching to get my sled done. It is a 1996 mountain vmax4. I blew the motor at the end of last year...hopefully it will be done by thanksgiving. I am also doing a custom paint job on it right now. Ill post pics as soon as i get it done. I hear that they have snow already!!! If you guys wants to go do some real off trail riding... I know the spots. I have been riding in the deer park area for probably 15 years now....and my dad many more. We know so many cool spots of the beaten trail (we know the area like the back of our hands) I dont know if you are familiar with the blind sucker river...but there spots back there that i could show you that could almost compare to riding out west. My dad in planning a trip out west in late march early feb. He wants to go ride out in the mountains before he gets "too old to jump a 17ft drift." Ill have to look you up that weekend and go eat some PUTTY CATS!!!!

schicks800 said:
DUDE!!! My family has a cabin down the road past the state park. We have been worrking on it for several years now. We go up there literally every other weekend in the winter to ride. My dad and I know the owner of winter haven (jeff ross) WHAT A CHARACTER...a real live upper. I am just now crunching to get my sled done. It is a 1996 mountain vmax4. I blew the motor at the end of last year...hopefully it will be done by thanksgiving. I am also doing a custom paint job on it right now. Ill post pics as soon as i get it done. I hear that they have snow already!!! If you guys wants to go do some real off trail riding... I know the spots. I have been riding in the deer park area for probably 15 years now....and my dad many more. We know so many cool spots of the beaten trail (we know the area like the back of our hands) I dont know if you are familiar with the blind sucker river...but there spots back there that i could show you that could almost compare to riding out west. My dad in planning a trip out west in late march early feb. He wants to go ride out in the mountains before he gets "too old to jump a 17ft drift." Ill have to look you up that weekend and go eat some PUTTY CATS!!!!

Excellent,
I have been going to the Winterhaven Motel even back when Gary/Zona Winter owned it!
Hopefully we will see you and can hook up for some powder busting fun!!
All I can say about Jeff is that he is the coolest motel owners I have ever met.

yeah...i believe gary/zora still own the white house next door. I am sure that we will be up there that weekend...ill buzz over there and see if you wanna ride.

schicks800 said:
yeah...i believe gary/zora still own the white house next door. I am sure that we will be up there that weekend...ill buzz over there and see if you wanna ride.

We will be in room #2

:i_need_sn :sled:

usually stay at the Buckhorn during that time. This year we opted to try the North Shore in Grand Marais. Will keep eye out for some V4s. If mine don't sell, it will be out there.

snoman said:
usually stay at the Buckhorn during that time. This year we opted to try the North Shore in Grand Marais. Will keep eye out for some V4s. If mine don't sell, it will be out there.

Cool if you are near the STUMP stop on by or maybe we will see you on the trail.

Back