Paint Lake / Dorset

the Wolfman said:
Cops weren't really bothering us at the track...nothing they could do...but just being in the area that day kept a lot away ( exhaust modification laws)...but it was only a one day thing..they won't be there this week end..

Wolf,

Sorry man. I'll take the easy way out and blame Josh!! Call me on my cell and give me details. 905 975-1885

Lake

the Wolfman said:
Just a note....last week end was a bit of a wash out due to heavy drifting and WAY too many %$#&^ cops.....but we are on for this week end 17th with a clear ice track and sunshine in the forecast...JMinor showed up..it'd be nice to see a few more from the site..

Is the lake big enough to drop in a C-130?,,,,,,,LOL

Jabber...I know Josh will just roll his eyes.. but it was my Max that top dogged the day...but was Josh there? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..lol
My best speed was 87.9 ...no time recorded...
try to make it down for the 10 of March

Wolf no eye roll here I can tell by your sled and the talks we have that you know what your doing (and alot more than I do for that matter) Good job on taking the day, its great to see the "old iron" kicking ass!!

Great work Wolf!! 87.9 in 500ft. is a great speed. Hope I can make it down in the next while. Have one more issue to iron out before I'd line the sled up with anything.

No Josh

the Wolfman said:
Jabber...I know Josh will just roll his eyes.. but it was my Max that top dogged the day...but was Josh there? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..lol
My best speed was 87.9 ...no time recorded...
try to make it down for the 10 of March

Josh did'nt show cuz he knew ya had a new weapon in the clutching realm,,,LOL Actually, it was my fault he wasn't there, he was busy educating me on "how to cook a prime". Damn thing was gooood too!!!!

"Set-ups on the grill" By: Uncle Josh :rockon:

Sled-ride

Jabber800 said:
Josh your welcome to come north and cook dinner at my place any time!!
Might even tie it into a sled ride.

You won't be ridin no sled after one of those cook'in fiestas, took two days to get off the couch. Barely made rider weight at tech, after dinner the tech guy laughed cuz I was 100 pounds over,,,,LOL,,,JK
Be fun to build a couple of couch draggers,,,,, ehy Dan. Throw a track and a tripple in the recliner????

Wolf any guys running smaller trail sleds with trail studs?
If I go down for the 10th, my son would like to run his sx700. Runs well for a trail sled but on clean ice I'm not sure how he will hook up. I'm going to try to set up the suspension for him this weekend and let him try it.

Jabber...we basically start the day as a test&tune, and if/as enuff sleds show up we'll make out class sheets.. Lots show up..big and small..so far it looks like the track is gonna be primo..mild right now with a bit of rain called for...then supposed to be -20's all nights next week...track is pure ice now ...can only get better..hope to see ya there..

What kind of times are you guys running with your sleds? Curious what I'm getting myself in for! I know some of the guys on Hardcore, are just that!! Any ideas on times for 700 trail improved and 800 pro??

Dan I got your message but have been busy. Your sx will be right in the thick of things, I think you would do just fine.

Josh hope you can make it there, let me know. Wolfman will anyone there have any 108 octane race fuel they could sell me I'm almost totally out and would need some to run my MAX.

Back