Paint Lake / Dorset

THX! we have no distributor up here that I know of. I usually get it from a buddy when he make a run to TO. Won't be going for a couple weeks though.

Jabber...Bracebridge Mechanical 705-645-8403... they have Klotz 113 in
5 US gal cans for $65 plus tax...they are on the way...

March 11th

Well Saturday was too mild and wet so we waited for the freeze on Sat night...it was worth it... best track all winter... nice hard ice that lasted well into the afternoon with +6 temps...
been awhile since we raced in sweatshirts hehe...was a great day

Attachments

• March 11 Paint Lake.jpg
    March 11 Paint Lake.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Last Horrah.jpg
    Last Horrah.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 54
wow track looks awesome sorry I missed it!! You guys do a great job wolf and thanks for inviting me out, I really appreciate it and have more fun with you guys over anywhere else. Also, thanks for that last picture you posted it makes a nice screensaver having 3 guys that I beat sitting together!!!!! I guess I'll have to leave it on the computer until I run into Tony...See you in the summer, tell Bill thanks for that part and hope HE finds 2nd gear this summer LOL!!

'' HAVEING THREE GUYS THAT I BEAT SITTING TOGETHER ''. JOSH, WHAT YA GONNA DO IF YA BEAT ME, FLY A BANNER !!!!!!!! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

just having fun with ya but you can bet when you beat me you'll be flying the banner on here!! I was reading some stuff about loon lake on the weekend, thats too bad. I never thought I would be excited about the snow melting but I am looking forward to running grass again, anyone else??

I REALLY HATE TO SAY IT BUT ICE RACING COULD BE A THING OF THE PAST HERE IN NY. YOU GET HASSLED ON EVERY LAKE NOW. I,LL PROBLEY RETIRE MY 96 800 NOW AND IF I TAR RACE, I SET THAT SLED UP. I DON,T WANT TO GRASS RACE THAT SLED. NEVER BEEN IN THE MUD. BUT I AGREE I WANT TOO GRASS RACE TOO. WHISH JACOBEYS WAS TOMORROW SO WE CAN RACE. lol!!!!!!!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

The asphalt appeals to me too but not for a few years probably, I just don't have time in the summer.

Josh...it's too bad ya didn't show up....Max is a new critter now that I'm not running that old brake drum of a secondary anymore...+6air, 1000f ex temp, and still running consistant mid 80's ...I even bitch slapped a turbo Apex by 2 lengths... ya should'a been there and I wouldn't have to listen to ya any more..heheh

mid-80's pretty good in that heavy air and tacky track for sure, glad to hear that secondary is "rolling" along. Sent that envelope out today.

3 guys

jminor said:
Also, thanks for that last picture you posted it makes a nice screensaver having 3 guys that I beat sitting together!!!!! I guess I'll have to leave it on the computer until I run into Tony...

You keep that picture in yer wallet too? LMAO

Hey Guys....Looks like we're gonna go again this Sunday the 18th...weather looks great...track is perfect...best it's been all winter.. hope to see a few there...maybe even Josh?..lol

can't do it wolf, got some stuff going on at home but thanks for the invite all the same.
BTW I notice vmax535 being pretty quiet this winter, wonder what tricks hes got up his sleeve for the up and coming season???

Back