Paint Lake / Dorset

HOW COULD I PLAY WITH ALL YOU GUYS??? IT WOULD BE LIKE I AM BRINGING A KNIFE TO GUN FIGHT!! TONY I THINK I AM RUNNING ABOUT 6.4' @ 76MPH OR SO.... THINK I WOULD BE CLOSE???? I MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFF ON THE NUMBERS, I GUESS I'D HAVE TO CHECK MY RECORDS, NOT THAT IT MATTERS I KNOW I'M NOT IN THE HIGH 90'S THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY RUNNING WITH THAT...STOCK....MACHINE!!!!LOL

Last edited:
YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
ANOTHER GUY WANTS JOSH, GO GET HIM WOLFMAN !!!!!!!! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Wolf may finally have my number. Third times a charm I guess!:bum: One thing I will say for my buddy the wolf is that he is a smart cookie, believe that, he has been playing the game for a long time and knows his stuff. I look forward to learning alot from him. And for what its worth I know this year on the grass is going to be ALOT closer!

Vengence

jminor said:
can't do it wolf, got some stuff going on at home but thanks for the invite all the same.
BTW I notice vmax535 being pretty quiet this winter, wonder what tricks hes got up his sleeve for the up and coming season???
Sounds to me like,,,,,,,

Attachments

• ATT00019.wav
    54.9 KB
Skinner I can't hear it but I am sure its damn funny.....AT MY EXPENSE LOL!!!
Wolf bet this is going to be the fastest weekend yet

JOSH YOUR RIGHT. IT IS BRINGING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT. STOCK TWINS AGAINST QUADS. THATS LIKE A PEE SHOOTER VS A AK 47. AND YOUR RIGHT, I AM RUNNING HIGH NINTIES TO LOW HUNDREDS IN 660 WITH MY QUAD PIPED 96. JUST LIKE YOUR 95. REMEBER, I HAVE TWO VMAX 4,s. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Josh I was just talking to Eric, and we've got about 900 ft of hard ice cause of the thaw and freeze up...It should be great..I think it'll be worth a re gear and rejet so that's what's on the agenda tonight..and thanks for the kind words earlier.. us old folks like that stuff..lol

Just picked up a track for my son, will install tonight and test his tomorrow. Should be able to make this one!!

I sent you a PM Jabber... testing will be limited if at all so the track makes it thru the midday sun....we'll see how the weather goes

Directions for anyone else... #117 East off Highway #11 (between Bracebridge and Huntsville)... go thru Baysville....another 6-8 k.. watch for Paint lake Rd... come in and keep driving... can't miss it... right by the shoreline..noon start Sunday..

Wolf where loaded and leaving Sudbury at 6AM. If something changes and you can't run call me on my cell at 705-919-4449 leave a message if I'm not in service. See you on the ice!!

Dan J.

some pics

Hope these load ok

Attachments

• Paint Mar 18 Jabber's sons and Max.jpg
    Paint Mar 18 Jabber's sons and Max.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8489.JPG
    IMG_8489.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8509.JPG
    IMG_8509.JPG